Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Breaking the Rules

Everyone brags about finishing their Christmas shopping long before the holiday season has even begun.
I only have one word to say about this: Unnatural!
And then I send a gigantic *yawn* your way because how boring are you?? Very!

Christmas shopping officially begins at 3 a.m. on Black Friday.
Always has. Except for those odd years when the stores opened at 4 a.m. instead of 3 a.m.
(Thank you Kohl's for revolutionizing the Christmas kickoff shopping experience!)

This year, however, I kinda fudged my resolve to hold out on the Christmas shopping.
*GASP* (insert shock, awe, heart palpitations and fainting here)

I shopped early for two lucky dogs.


The world's best pups will be receiving these beauties on Christmas morning:

Last year, we looked all over for these 2-ft bones and couldn't find them anywhere so I took advantage of a lucky break this year when I spotted them, on sale, and in stock. Whew!

Now all I have left to shop for is the humans.
But that will have to wait, as the rules dictate, for 8 more days...