Thursday, December 22, 2011

Get Your Camryn Fix Here...

Only a few minutes old...

Cami's first bath at the hospital. She LOVED having her hair washed.

My little night owl is wide awake and alert in the middle of the night. Every night. So far.

Half smile. 

Here's our princess, ready to go home from the hospital.

I LOVE this picture. It looks like Brock and Camryn are both smiling; happy to be together!

*swoon*

Angelic.

Camryn is fascinated by the Christmas tree lights...

As a germaphobe mom, I'm adamant about keeping Cami home all the time for the first few months, except, of course, for the necessary outing to see her doctor. In which case, getting all dolled up is essential.

Taking a rare break from her bilibed, Cami gives mom one of her smiles.
( I know, I know, it's gas, not a real smile.)

Our happy girl...

Swaddled right up to her double chin.

Cute head. Cute ears. Cute profile. Cute girl!

I could just sit and watch her all day long. And I do.