Thursday, February 10, 2011

So long. Farewell.

Auf Wiedersehen. Goodbye.


It only took YEARS and YEARS, monthly head bangings and those my-computer-won't-work-so-please-give-up-your-evening-and-come-fix-this-stupid-thing phone calls to family and friends much more proficient in PCs than ourselves to finally cowboy up and get ourselves a REAL computer.

So, gulp. We bought a Mac.

I mean, OMIGOSH, we bought a Mac!!!!!
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

According to the zillions of satisfied Mac customer reviews, this computer is so astronomical that simply removing it from the box and plugging it in will dazzle you in ways you never believed possible.
I do hope so.

Clarke said I had to hook up some doohickey to another thing and use a new $30 cord we just bought and ha ha ha, he totally thinks I can do this. His faith in me is inspiring, but makes me question just how much he knows about me and electronics. But, I can totally do this. Right?

Oh, and while we were signing away our entire tax refund (the one we'll presumably get after we file--nothing like putting the ol' cart before the horse analogy...), we decided to do a thorough job and throw in a wireless printer too. What's that?? You're besotted with confusion as to why the Sees are the last family on the planet to have a wireless printer? I know. It's tragic.

Wish me luck.
Time for a good Thursday afternoon dazzle with our new Mac, provided I can hook up the doohickey thing to the other thing. Maybe I should just wait until Clarke gets home???
Nah!