Is it just me or does the clock signaling 5:00 pm also send a pang of dread rushing through your brain because it's that time again: time to make dinner.
Last week, Clarke informed me that cold cereal is not a dinner food as I was happily pouring bowls of Cap'n Crunch. We may need counseling.
He also shot down my brilliant plan for Oreos and milk in lieu of chicken and rice.
Who doesn't want Oreos for dinner?
You see, he's old school.
The wifey-poos produces a hot and delicious meal when the hubs comes home from work.
But, I'm more elementary school.
Chicken nuggets and french fries, anyone???
How about some Cap'n Crunch?
I still maintain that a bigger kitchen would help motivate me to make impressive meals.
But in the meantime, if Clarke agrees to let me paint our ugly cabinets a sparkling white, I may compromise my meal plans and attempt a more diverse palate of foods. No promises, though. ;)
So tonight, it's chili from a can, tortilla chips and cheese.
What are you making?
