Not only is Clarke amazingly strong and handsome, but he's also really, really, really talented. And I've got the bragging rights to him. (so ha! ha!)
It all started with this picture from the Pottery Barn catalog:
You're drooling aren't you??? I don't blame you. I drooled too.We've had the same 4-drawer dresser since we got married; each of us having only two over-stuffed drawers to ourselves. I believe it was the dresser Clarke used while growing up.
So I looked up at my talented husband one day and sweetly said "I want" while dangling the picture from the catalog in front of his face. Most husbands would take one look at the price, blanch, and say, "No!"
My husband didn't even look at the price. Instead, he looked at the picture and said, "Okay."
Then he disappeared into his garage and got to work.
Bragging rights...what did I tell ya???
Clarke is a building genius!
(and he has a studly little helper)

TA DA:
We made a few changes to the Pottery Barn design by adding a third foot for stability, rounded handles to offset the linear lines, and using beadboard to add texture and enhance the design.
