Last Saturday, Clarke and Brock went on another exciting father/son adventure: ice skating!
Brock had never been ice skating and was anxious to try out his mad, ninja skating skills thanks to a "purchase one admission, get one free" coupon Brock brought home from school last month. They invited uncle Sean to come along when mommy and Cami had to bow out of the invitation due to Cami's first cold.
According to my guys, the rink was packed, but they had fun, nonetheless. Brock fell several times, of course, but Clarke managed to stay upright on his ice skates the entire time. Ten years ago, Clarke and I went ice skating on a date. If I recall, Clarke was agile on ice skates even then while I clumsily slipped and slid my way around the rink, taking several spills. Sounds like Brock might take after me. Sorry, little dude.
Brock and Daddy:
Brock and Uncle Sean






