It seems that my posts and camera clicks have been largely Camryn-centered of late. The truth is that when it comes to Brock, I am met with stiff competition.
My nemesis goes by one name: LEGO.
Brock fell in love with Legos last year and it's clearly not a short-term romance; for when Brock is not enthralled in Lego Star Wars, on the wii, with daddy, he is closed up in his room creating finely engineered space ships or building dragons and castles. This past December, Brock scored FIVE new Lego sets for his birthday and Christmas (and we're not talking the little 39 piece sets, either. We're talking the BIG box sets with hundreds of pieces each!).
So, the only way to capture my little boy anymore is to play his game. Literally.
And here's what I got when I asked him for "just one smile picture:"
and this...
and this...
"What do I have to do to get a genuine smile out of you, stinker?"
His answer: "Just say skeleton poop, mom!"
And what do you know? It worked...













