Sunday, March 27, 2011

Part Fish....probably.



I've long maintained the notion that Brock may be part fish. Probably.
He gets it from his dad, I think.
Brock loves everything water. Bathtubs, Pools, Rivers, Oceans....
He loves swimming as much as he loves snack time and those who know Brock best can appreciate the gravity of that comparison.
Brock loves swimming so much that when he heard that we were going to vacation in Portland, he packed his own backpack with four paris of swim trunks; four pairs of swim trunks that found their way back into his dresser, courtesy of mom. Of course, we did end up swimming on our vacay and Brock scored a new pair of swim trunks because mom was WRONG! Happy to be wrong, though, because Brock had the time of his life swimming with his cousins last Tuesday afternoon. 






Bringing a football to the pool turned out to be a HUGE hit with Brock and his cousins... and his dad.









"Uncle" Clarke took our niece, Abby, down the water slide!

I kind of really love Clarke's dimple...


"Hi mommy"