Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Giddy

Guess what?
Guess what?
Guess what?
Guess what?
Guess what?
Guess what?
Guess what?

GUESS WHO IS GETTING NEW FLOORING???

C'est Moi! 

And this is what the sample looks like...
(!!!!!!!!!)

And this is what 24 boxes of flooring look like stacked in my guest room...
(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

We picked it out last Saturday and picked it up last night! 

We're replacing the flooring in our living room, dining room, kitchen and hallways!
AMAZING new flooring will replace this stained-beyond-hope, train wreck...


And it will replace this blander-than-vanilla ugliness too...

I can't possibly explain in words how THRILLING it is to replace 8 years of stained carpet! 
If you've seen my carpet, then you know what I'm talking about and are probably
filled with the same giddiness because we have carpet that could easily compete for the title of "world's worst!" So, that's what we'll be doing this weekend while conference blares in the background! 

But, that also led us to consider two additional projects to add to our Decor8 list. 
We've also picked out a new kitchen sink, new kitchen faucet and new counter tops! 

*shivers gleefully* Eeeeee! I feel like I've won the lottery!!! *blushes*

This week, I also chose three shades of blue competing for the honor of my bathroom walls. 
THANK YOU LOWES for sample-size paints! 
The problem now is choosing the winner...


What do you think?