I had not much considered penciling in this item on our "next house wish list" because it's seasonal and cosmetic, but this past week, I have struggled with this very thing. Where to put Christmas??? Either my house has shrunk since last December or my creativity is fried when it comes to dolling up our little house for the holidays because of the 9 storage boxes that house our Christmas decor, I only went through about 4 of the boxes and then with an I-give-up shrug and a sigh asked Clarke to put the rest back up in the garage. Sadly, there is just no place to put all my decorations anymore.
So, in exasperation, I reluctantly added "Amazing opportunities for Christmas decor" as #126 on our Next House Wish List.
Here is what I'm talking about...
(Most of the images are from The Pottery Barn)
A place to scallop greenery or hang decor...
Big, beautiful windows (item #3) to adorn with ribbon and wreaths...
A staircase (item #29) to decorate...
The LUXURY of having enough space on my counter to decorate AND to cook...
A place to entertain friends and family during the holidays...
A welcoming and festive entryway (item #108)...
A mantel...and a fireplaces (item #85)...
And just for fun...not that I would actually decorate a bedroom for the holidays, but...
who wouldn't want to be a guest here on Christmas Eve?








