Friday, November 13, 2009

Run!


Once upon a time, I had a dream I was being chased, through my little town of Kuna, by a ferocious Tyrannosaurus Rex. True story. I was dodging in and around houses and buildings, struggling to stay out of sight of the prehistoric beast, watching in horror as it feasted on other people; victims who, unfortunately, did not possess my speed and awe-inspiring athleticism.

Actually, it wasn't once upon a time. It was just a few months ago and boy did I feel ridiculous when I woke up in a panicked sweat. Running from an imaginary beast. Me?

Only here's the problem (and the horrible reality). I couldn't outrun a dinosaur to save my life.

Because:

And herein lies my dilemma.

Clarke has already lost TEN pounds in the last month.
I think I've gained every pound he's lost.
And all because my relentless sweet tooth has clouded any resolve I might have to shimmy myself into those skinny jeans before Christmas.

So unless I conjur up a Tyrannosaurus to keep me by running for my life, all this quality cellulite might become permenent. YIKES!!!!