
Christmas!
EEEEEEEEeeeeeeee!!!!
The Christmas tunes are a rockin' at my house, rather prematurely in Clarke's opinion (bah humbug, handsome!). I made good on the promise to start Christmas cheering our house as soon as Halloween was over and I'm almost ready to deck the halls, baby!
What's that you say?
What about Thanksgiving?
You mean that man's holiday?
Gah!
I'm already contemplating how to *bling* my ornaments from last year, what goodies to make for the neighbors and friends, and handmade gifts that will *wow* everyone!!!
Not to mention designing Christmas cards and gift tags.
All these joyful Christmas thoughts make me giddy!!!
Is anyone else as crazyhappyexcited about Christmas?
EEEEEEEEeeeeeeee!!!!
The Christmas tunes are a rockin' at my house, rather prematurely in Clarke's opinion (bah humbug, handsome!). I made good on the promise to start Christmas cheering our house as soon as Halloween was over and I'm almost ready to deck the halls, baby!
What's that you say?
What about Thanksgiving?
You mean that man's holiday?
Gah!
I'm already contemplating how to *bling* my ornaments from last year, what goodies to make for the neighbors and friends, and handmade gifts that will *wow* everyone!!!
Not to mention designing Christmas cards and gift tags.
All these joyful Christmas thoughts make me giddy!!!
Is anyone else as crazyhappyexcited about Christmas?