Saturday, August 22, 2009

One Shoe, Two Shoe, Old Shoe, New Shoe

"The one thing children wear out faster than shoes, is parents." -John J. Plomp


Buying new shoes for Brock is often an expensive adventure. You see, just like his daddy, Brock has gigantic feet! Clarke wears a size 15--an insane size that is not only difficult to find, but uber-expensive. Brock is already a 13 1/2 (kids), double wide. Until now, we have always had to shop at specialty stores that sell shoes that would fit our little guy's big feet and paid dearly for them.

Hello Mr. Stride Rite...I hope you're enjoying all the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ we had to invest in YOUR crazy expesnive product!

How serendipitous that we should find a new pair of church shoes for Brock that did not bankrupt us.....and at JC Penney of all places. Yup. I guess I can toss those specialty store coupons now. Whew! As an added bonus, they look a lot like another pair of shoes I've seen around here....

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Bonus pics: Brock's ladybug