Monday, September 24, 2012

Nine

 



I'm convinced that at only 9 months of age, Camryn is proof that Clarke and I breed mini-giants. At her nine-month check up, Miss Cami's height and weight was "off the charts;" much like another baby I know: Brock.
Camryn is 23lbs 10oz and 30.25" in length; big for any baby, but smaller than her predecessor. Her big brother was built like a brick house!!

She is full of funny facial expressions, attitude and babbles.
Any day now, we're going to settle the "first word" debate.
Will it be "mama" or "dada?"


She recently learned to wave! Cami waves hello, goodbye and goodnight.

Just this past week, we discovered that Camryn LOVES chocolate. This clearly indicates that we are stellar parents, as chocolate is a crucial staple of any girl's diet. 
MMMM...chocolate donut....


She's a messy eater and frequently requires a bath after breakfast. And lunch. And dinner.

Bubbles! Bubbles! Bubbles!!!
The bubble bath is the highlight of Camryn's day. 

It's not unusual to find our little lady cruising along the furniture...


...or standing up in her crib. Stinker!


We had to lower her crib mattress so that she didn't climb right out of it! 

Much better...


While purging Cami's closet of clothes she had outgrown and packing them away in empty diaper boxes, we remembered something: boxes make excellent toys. 
See what I mean...

And she's become something of a daddy's girl of late. Her arms wave in excitement and she is all mega-watt smiles whenever Clarke is around. As he leaves for work, she crawls as fast as her chunky legs will travel until she reaches the front door and then just sits there, puppy-like, waiting for him to return. 
Fortunately, I don't think Clarke minds being his baby girl's favorite man. Not one bit!


She is growing and changing almost daily. 
We love you so much Cami baby!