Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Eight Months


Camryn is now 81/2 months old. 22lbs. 100% gorgeous and 100% diva.

Watch her grow...


Pat-a-Cake. Pat-a-Cake. Cami has recently learned to clap. She'll randomly break out into enthusiastic applause while playing with her toys, but if you ask her to clap for you, she'll give you her poker face.

Cami's poker face...


She can work her way from laying down on her back to sitting up without thrashing around and screaming and demanding assistance. In fact, whenever she wakes up after nap or during the middle of the night, I always find her sitting up in her crib.

(I love her crinkle smile!)

Camryn's new trick: puling herself up on furniture. 


In preparation for our big ballerina photo shoot, I made a white and pink tutu (this is also part of her Halloween costume!). I would usually ask my brilliant friend, Joey, to make the tutu b/c she does an amazing job, but she just had a baby, so I attempted one myself. It turned out okay. Cami wasn't quite sure what to think about all the extra fluff, so I let her try on mommy's pearls.




We seriously LOVE this girl! Poker face and all.