
The Pizza Cutter
We used to cut up all of Brock's food with a knife. When it came to particularly challenging foods like pancakes, producing bite size pieces for my tot astonishingly didn't make the "cut" for my Favorite Ways to Spend 5 Minutes list.
One night I was watching a tv show, who's title I will not mention here as it will shame me into admitting that I watch reality tv on occasion, *hangs head in shame* I picked up the creative pass-a-long idea to use a PIZZA CUTTER to slice up pancakes. And grilled cheese sandwiches, quesadillas, and even waffles!!!
I'm not sure who first thought up the idea to use a pizza cutter for pancakes, but they have changed history and, more importantly, made mom's job easier!!
We used to cut up all of Brock's food with a knife. When it came to particularly challenging foods like pancakes, producing bite size pieces for my tot astonishingly didn't make the "cut" for my Favorite Ways to Spend 5 Minutes list.
One night I was watching a tv show, who's title I will not mention here as it will shame me into admitting that I watch reality tv on occasion, *hangs head in shame* I picked up the creative pass-a-long idea to use a PIZZA CUTTER to slice up pancakes. And grilled cheese sandwiches, quesadillas, and even waffles!!!
I'm not sure who first thought up the idea to use a pizza cutter for pancakes, but they have changed history and, more importantly, made mom's job easier!!
