
Ordinarily, I'm not a channel flipper.
In other words, I don't mindlessly pick up the remote and scroll through hundreds of channels, casually narrowing down my options until I find the one show that is guaranteed to entertain. However, last night as I considered the pile of clean laundry on my bed, screaming "fold me," I powered on the TV in the hopes of finding something to keep my mind off the task at hand. A short stroll through my options and I found exactly what I needed. On TLC.
Culinary porn under the guise "Cake Boss."
Wowie! Wow! Wow!
An inexplicable and delicious thrill tingled through me as I settled down amongst the clean socks and jeans because cake is one of my most favorite subjects on the planet!!!!
Even more joyful was the fact that it was a back-to-back marathon of 'Cake Boss' episodes. Kind of explains the bag under my eyes today.
Clarke joined me, armed with a pile of insurance forms to be filled out. Like the fate of the laundry that sat untouched, the insurance forms were soon forgotten as we both stared in amazement and caloric delight at the screen.
Cake paradise.
Fondant. Butter cream. Chocolate.
Hello. Yum. Drool.
If you haven't seen 'Cake Boss' yet, you need to. But, be sure to wear a bib. You'll drool.

P.S. Clarke told me he'd kill me if I told anyone he watched a show on TLC and enjoyed it. So, shhhhh!