Admittedly, these last four or five months have been frustrating. I'm so blessedly busy with work that I've been struggling to keep up in other aspects of my world, namely my children. And when it comes to choosing between my clients and my kids, my kids will win every single time. Balancing a business and a family was much easier when it was just Brock, but now that Camryn, my high-maintenance diva, has entered the picture, life as been thrown off balance. I simply don't have time for anything anymore and client work hangs over me like a guilty, dark cloud whenever I'm spending time doing something other than shooting, editing and building my business.
This is why my kids have booked me for the remainder of 2012!
I've already announced this on my photoblog and my website.
In January, I'll reevaluate if I want to continue with my business or take a few years off.
In the meantime, I will take a plethora of pictures of my favorite clients: Brock and Camryn,
without the stress of deadlines.
In addition, I'll also be available for family's family pictures (so don't be shy about asking!).
In addition, I'll also be available for family's family pictures (so don't be shy about asking!).
