Meet the newest See family investment.
I want to name her Betty (enter catcall here) because she is gorgeous,
but I doubt Clarke will embrace my nerdiness.
He may roll his eyes and tell me I'm weird.
We called our expired computer "the Mac."
How tragically unoriginal!
Betty is 27 inches of awesomeness!
As we were in line at Best Buy, a fellow shopper began ogling Betty. (wouldn't you?)
We started talking about computers and he could hardly keep his eyes off of Betty's box, or a smile off his face. His wife was slightly less impressed.
I started numbering all the advantages of choosing an iMac...
and get this....I SOLD him on buying a Betty, or, er an iMac for himself!
(insert open jawed amazement at my mad saleswoman skills here).
Beaming with a profound sense of pride at having convinced a random stranger to plunk down a big chunk of change on a computer, I relayed my experience to the guy in the blue shirt behind the Best Buy counter.
"You should totally give me a commission. Or a discount."
And then get this...
He responded with, "we don't work on commission."
So boo hoo for me.
Because apparently I'm a savvy saleswoman with no commission or discount to show for all my fancy talk. But let's face it, Betty did most of the "talking" anyway.
And now, in celebration of the fact that I am typing this on the world's most amazing monitor EVER, and because I am avoiding real work (i.e. editing client images), here are a few gems I captured this afternoon...




