I get to use the word "KIDS" now. Plural. As in more than one!!!
And I'll tell you what, I'm having way too much fun and spending way too much money.
Eep!
Last week, I ordered *coordinating* Christmas outfits, from The Children's Place, for Brock and baby! These outfits are truly camera ready and my head is already spinning wildly with portrait ideas.
Here's why...
For Brock:
For Baby:
See what I mean? The Christmas dresses at the Children's Place are absolutely to-die-for cute, but seeing as Miss Rapunzel will only be a few weeks old, we'll stick to something infinitely more comfy than a froo-froo dress and tights. We're saving that outfit for next Christmas!
And I also ordered a coming-home outfit, for baby, that we may or may not use, after all there are still about 6 shopping weeks left until she makes her debut!
This velour sleeper is so soft and girly and tiny. I love it!
And while shopping for my KIDS, I spent way too much time pondering the perfect big brother shirt for Brock. I'm still undecided...
We're going to go broke just outfitting these children! *oi*
But the fun we'll have is clearly priceless!
Here's why...
For Brock:
For Baby:
See what I mean? The Christmas dresses at the Children's Place are absolutely to-die-for cute, but seeing as Miss Rapunzel will only be a few weeks old, we'll stick to something infinitely more comfy than a froo-froo dress and tights. We're saving that outfit for next Christmas!
And I also ordered a coming-home outfit, for baby, that we may or may not use, after all there are still about 6 shopping weeks left until she makes her debut!
This velour sleeper is so soft and girly and tiny. I love it!
And while shopping for my KIDS, I spent way too much time pondering the perfect big brother shirt for Brock. I'm still undecided...
But the fun we'll have is clearly priceless!









