Do you ever feel like there aren't enough hours in the day? Just recently I tried giving up sleep as part of my quest transform my house into a HGTV look-a-like. Giving up sleep isn't something I'd recommend (yawn.....stretch). I've been on a home improvement streak in the last few weeks, from dejunking the junk room to exploring the wonderous world of spray paint; in other words, finding inexpensive ways to make my house look as glamourous as a HGTV makeover. One of my favorite ways to decorate is with vinyl. I get ALL my vinyl through Thoughts on the Wall, which features the amazing vinyl stylings of my good friend Stephanie Taylor. Here are some of my most recent vinyl creations:
"Be" attitudes by President Hinckley

"Welcome" sign--(We gave these as Christmas gifts!!)
Monogrammed Candy Jar (Jar is from Tai Pan Trading Company)
My family room wall...
Vinyl Graphics on mugs (fab mugs are from IKEA)
When we ordered our daughter's headstone, we had to choose a short, four-word statement to be engraved on the stone. We turned over several different options in our minds and I ran them by my friends (includings Stephanie) for feedback. In the end, we decided that 'Families are Forever' is the message we wanted to include on Amelia's headstone. Coincidentally, Steph was fulfilling an order for a client who has requested vinyl that read 'Families are Forever.' When she printed the vinyl she found that her printer has printed two copies of the phrase when she had only intended to print one copy. She was kind enough to send us the second copy so that we could have this precious phrase displayed in our home: